A fantastic addition to a barbecue. This potato salad is light, flavoursome and very easy to make.Ispiration: Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall “Veg every day”
- 1 kg waxy salad potatoes (here “charlotte”)
- A handful of finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp Polish Sarepska mustard or 2 tsp Dijon mustard instead
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Pinch of turmeric
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Boil or steam potatoes until they are cooked through (when steaming potatoes shouldn’t break). Drain and leave to cool a little, but not completely. That way potatoes will absorb dressing much quicker. You can peel them if you like or leave skins on.
- Sprinkle potatoes with dill.
- Prepare the sauce by combining the rest of ingredients. At the end pour in oil slowly, mixing vigorously. Add the sauce to potatoes and mix well. Leave to cool completely.